Welcome to the Peer Mentoring Program (PMP). This web page is one part of the PMP created as a resource for Montana’s Peer Support Specialists. PMP is currently open to all members through January 2019. Beginning in February, you must become a paid BHPSS Member to continue participating. Benefits of participating in the PMP include:
- Opportunity to become a mentor for new Peer Supporters.
- Mentoring for new Peer Supporters from experienced Peer Supporters.
- Networking opportunities.
- Monthly webinars specially designed for the mentoring program.
- Priority access to CEU offerings.
- Access to our live discussion forums.
- Get your questions answered and find support.
- This is a chance for Peer Supporters to network and talk about Peer Support topics.
- First Wednesday of each month 12:00pm-1:00pm.
- Access to our monthly Speed Skills Webinars
- 30 minutes to brush up on a skill or learn a new one.
- 2nd Tuesday of each month at 10:30 am or 4th Wednesday of each month at noon.
- .25 CEU available.
For more information, please contact Ashley.