Montana’s Peer Network is a peer run 501c3 non-profit organization whose mission is to provide opportunities for recovery across Montana.
We are a network of 500+ individuals across Montana in recovery from mental health substance abuse and or addictions struggles. We provide information, education, training, support and resources across the state using our own “lived experience” of recovery.
Contact our office at 406- 551- 1058
109 East Lewis Street, Livingston, MT 59047
What’s happening at MPN!
Overview of the latest happenings, news, reports and information.
Montana’s Peer Network wants to know …
Who is the best recovery oriented service provider in Montana?
We want to know from you! This includes mental health, addiction, and substance use providers. Vote as many times as you would like between now and June 30, 2015.
Recovery in Big Sky Conference
Saturday September 19, 2015 Red Lion Colonial Inn, Helena
Registration 9am Conference 10am-5:45pm
Keynote speaker, 14 recovery and wellness workshops, awards ceremony, luncheon, information booths, raffles, door prizes and so much more!
Don’t miss this celebration of recovery!
Current MPN members get in FREE!!!! Members please register
Non Members $20
- Healthy Minds Healthy Bodies: a peer approach — Conrad, Great Falls, Browning, Box Elder, Lewistown, Helena, Butte, Havre, Missoula, Glasgow, Billings, and Livingston Montana
Healthy Minds Healthy Bodies: a peer approach is a wellness program from Montana’s Peer Network that provides education around the importance of whole health wellness, trauma informed care and peer support. We do this by providing interactive workshops, webinars and through the use of social media. Our workshops are led by individuals in recovery from a mental health diagnosis who bring their own unique perspective to wellness. Together with attendees they will explore the mind body connection and the importance of overall wellbeing for successful recovery.
- Peer Support 101 Training – Now taking applications
- “To boldly talk about suicide” blog
- Enhancing the Peer Provider Workforce
- 30 schools recognised for mh programming
- Coming Off Psychiatric Drugs Harm Reduction Guide
- Montana Peer Support Task Force information can be found here
- Mental Health TV Episodes 1 & 2 are now available for viewing any time. View here
- Recovery Coach Pilot Project
- SAMHSA defines “recovery”
- Suicide Prevention in MT DC Report
- Peer Support Recovery Groups in Butte, Bozeman, Great Falls, Missoula, Kalispell, Livingston, Helena, Helena BHU and Montana State Hospital
- Regular Podcasts on recovery and mental health in Montana
- Mental Health Blog page
- Member Book Recommendations
- Mental Health Recovery Documentary Click to view on our Facebook page It is the joint mission of The Children’s Mental Health Bureau, Family Support Network, Youth M.O.V.E, and Montana’s Peer Network to produce a documentary to raise awareness, diminish the stigma, promote recovery and educate Montana citizens about the challenges and rewards of living with mental health struggles. A variety of perspectives will be explored by presenting the real life stories of those impacted including youth, adults, and their caregivers. You can also send us a note if you are looking for copies.
- Dandelion – a vision of hope Early Childhood Development and the impact it has throughout our lifetime. Short film 25 minutes produced by MPN to raise awareness and stimulate dialogue. Contact us for a copy
Want to join MPN click here It’s free!