September is Recovery Month!
Join the Voices for Recovery:
Invest in Health, Home, Purpose, and Community
30 in 30 Video Series
Record your own video and sign the release form and your recovery story could be featured!
- Posted for Recovery Month September 2018
- Montana’s Peer Network Facebook page and our YouTube channel
- 1 video per day will be posted
- No more than 5 minutes in length
- Utilize the Recovery Talks format (Introduction, Middle, Conclusion)
- Sign a release form here.
- Upload your video here. Intro to video needs to say, “Welcome to Montana’s Peer Network’s 5 Good Minutes for Recovery Month 2018.”
- Watch the posted Recovery stories.
Annual award winners at the 4th Annual Recovery Conference in 2018
Robin Johnson Peer Supporter of the Year: Asa Lehrke
Best Recovery Oriented Service Award: Instar Community Services, Helena
Achievement in Recovery: Don Roberts, Ronan
Annual award winners at the 3rd Annual Recovery Conference in 2017
Best Recovery Oriented Services: TRAC Program (Billings MT)
Robin Johnson Award (Peer Supporter of the Year): Laurie Pope (Winds of Change in Missoula)
Achievement in Recovery: Bob McCabe (VA Montana)
Annual award winners at the 2nd Annual Recovery Conference in 2016
Best Recovery Oriented Services: Connie Griffen (Recovery Home in Helena)
Peer Supporter of the Year: Pat Solan (Peer Supporter at Montana State Hospital)
Ally Award: Sgt. Jim Anderson (Gallatin County Sheriffs Office)
Annual award winners at the 1st Annual Recovery Conference in 2015
Achievement Award: Jennifer Fauque
Lifetime in Recovery Award: Charlie McCarthy
Best Recovery Oriented Services Award: Winds of Change, Missoula
Service Award: Sandi Glenn (2014)
And a thank you to our sponsors-