Montana’s Peer Network offers consulting services for agencies, providers, peers, organizations and others who are looking to implement peer support services in their workplace or community. We have provided consultation across Montana and are recognized as national experts on the subject. Consultation services include:
- Employer /Provider toolkit with examples of job descriptions, interview questions, certification information and more for hiring peer supporters. Please visit our resources page for the most up to date information.
- Program Development all 3 phases
- Readiness Assessments (Employer and Peer Supporter)
- Grant writing assistance to apply for funding to fund peer support programming
- On site Employer/Provider training (half day)
- Phone and email consultation
- Data Collection – that show outcomes in real time
- Assistance with data collection, monitoring and evaluation
- 10+ years experience developing, managing and succeeding
- Consultation rates vary please inquire. Initial consultation free of charge.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information