Peer Mentoring Program
Welcome to the Peer Mentoring Program (PMP). This web page is one part of the PMP created as a resource for Montana’s Peer Support Specialists. PMP is currently open to all members through January 2019. Beginning in February, you must become a paid BHPSS Member to continue participating. Benefits of participating in the PMP include:
- Opportunity to become a mentor for new Peer Supporters.
- Mentoring for new Peer Supporters from experienced Peer Supporters.
- Networking opportunities.
- Access to clinical supervisor and peer support database.
- Monthly webinars specially designed for the mentoring program.
- Priority access to CEU offerings.
- Access to our online discussion forums. (Coming Soon)
- Access to our live discussion forums.
- Get your questions answered and find support.
- This is a chance for Peer Supporters to network and talk about Peer Support topics.
- First Tuesday of each month 12:00pm-1:00pm.
Katie Sorenson is the Peer Services Coordinator and is overseeing the Peer Mentoring Program. You can reach Katie at 406-595-5051 or send her and email.
The rapidly changing nature of the peer support movement in the state limits our ability to know about every change in every organization in Montana. Montana’s Peer Network strives to ensure that the information provided here is accurate. This will be a living web page that will adapt and change with the needs of peer supporters and resources available us. If you notice something inaccurate, please email Katie.