A great way to get involved with MPN, give back to the recovery community and take on a leadership role is to join the board of directors!
Some things to know –
- This is a corporate board of directors. Not a council or ad hoc committee. As a board director you are legally responsible for the corporation
- This is a volunteer position – non compensation can be given to a non profit board of director
- You must identify as being in recovery from mental health, substance use, addiction or trauma
- Must be over 18
- Must be able to commit 3-5 hours per month for 1 year
- Have private access to high speed internet for video conferencing and regular email correspondence
- If you can check all of those boxes click application below to begin the process
We are currently recruiting board members for our Board of Directors.
Click here for a video
If you are interested please complete an application and return it to the office or a current board member. For more information, please contact Brent Morris, President at email@example.com.