Become an Affiliate
As part of our strategic plan MPN is currently developing community based affiliates across Montana. These affiliates are run by people in recovery for people in recovery. Each one has a unique focus and perspective.
- Represent people in recovery in a positive light
- Outreach to current local members
- Recruit new members (people in recovery)
- Fundraising for the affiliate/organization (all donations must be submitted to the MPN main office)
- Be a local advocate for recovery oriented behavioral health services
- Communicate with other affiliates and the main office regularly
- Disseminate recovery materials locally
Optional Affiliate Activities
- Advocate locally for recovery oriented behavioral health services
- Host Peer Support Specialist to Peer Support Specialist (PSS2PSS) meetings
- Facilitate peer support recovery groups
- Host trainings, presentations, walks, recovery talks, fund raising, etc.
- Host MPN member networking call/meeting
- Attend/Join Local Advisory Council or Service Area Authority Meetings