A great way to get involved with MPN, give back to the recovery community and take on a leadership role is to join the board of directors!
Some things to know –
- This is a corporate board of directors. Not a council or ad hoc committee. As a board director you are legally responsible for the corporation
- This is a volunteer position – non compensation can be given to a non profit board of director
- You must identify as being in recovery from mental health, substance use, addiction or trauma
- Must be over 18
- Must be able to commit 3-5 hours per month for 1 year
- Have private access to high speed internet for video conferencing and regular email correspondence
- If you can check all of those boxes click application below to begin the process
We are currently recruiting board members for our Board of Directors.
If you are interested please complete an application and return it to the office or a current board member. For more information, please contact Brent Morris, President at firstname.lastname@example.org.